COLOR is looking for a full-time hybrid Assistant Editor/DIT to help our team wrangle media and make cool videos.
The ideal candidate is a fast and organized learner, capable of maintaining flawless communication and executing processes with extreme attention to detail across multiple projects without getting lost in the mix.
Only candidates currently living in the greater Seattle area will be considered.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Strong aptitude for creative media workflow
· Basic IT competence
· Familiarity with basic data safety practices – Geo-redundancy, cloud backups, etc.
· Willingness to learn
· Ego-free work ethic
· Extreme attention to detail and superb organizational skills
· Ability to work both as a team and independently
· Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro
· Working knowledge of Windows OS
NICE TO HAVES:
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs
· Fluency in Microsoft Office products
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Execute data management processes in accordance with COLOR’s media workflow
· Prep incoming raw media for hand off to editors – syncing audio, pulling selects, and more!
· Owning archival processes and workflow for finished projects
· Assist the editorial team with troubleshooting technical and creative issues
· Handling spontaneous editorial requests – archival pulls, closed captions, and more!
· Creating and proof-reading/watching final deliverables
· Proactively manage incoming and outgoing data to optimize storage space
Founded in 2016, we’ve grown into a team of over 40 experienced creatives, enterprise tech employees, AAA gaming executives, agency heads, touring musicians, strategists, artists, and other very clever people.
Our goals are simple.
Bring brands to life. And have a good time.
Why Work Here?An award-winning, full-service creative agency, COLOR thrives in a space where brands need inspired content. But don’t want to deal with a formulaic agency to get it. Founded in 2016, we’ve grown into a team of over 40 experienced creatives, enterprise tech employees, AAA gaming executives, agency heads, touring musicians, strategists, artists, and other very clever people. Our goals are simple. Bring brands to life. And have a good time.
Free beer, premium coffee, massive snack bar, boat parties, motorcycle rides, a lovely staff, and oh... “Top 100 Companies to work for SEA"