We are a stock transfer agent and financial service provider for public and private companies. We are looking to fill a position for a restricted stock transfer specialist. This position will mainly involve answering phones, processing of stock transfers, stock issuances, Rule 144 restriction removals, administrative tasks and other tasks as required. The position is full time, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. This is a dynamic business and fun atmosphere with endless amounts to learn.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to shareholders and selected company clients as a dedicated rep with regular follow up and excellent customer service via phone, email, and some in-person.
- Process daily stock transfers, issuances and restriction removals
- Learn and comply with securities transfer rules and SEC industry updates
- Assist with client’s account including account setup, compliance, etc.
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed
- Obtain referrals from existing clients with sales commission opportunities available
- Excellent communication skills, written, phone and some client facing
- Must have proven track record at providing exceptional customer service with prompt responses to client inquiries
- Able to efficiently complete and manage multiple tasks without supervision
- Reliable team player with ability to work after hours when required
- Quick learner
- Problem solver, detail oriented - able to take the head of a complex project when needed
- Responsible - the type of student that never failed to complete their homework in school
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, other Database programs, etc.
- Securities firm experience is a plus.
- Customer service experience (2-5+ years) required
Compensation: Hourly plus retirement and health benefits