Marketing Campaign Analyst (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Collette is seeking a Marketing Campaign Analyst to join our Marketing Team. This is a hybrid role based at our headquarters in Pawtucket, RI.
About Collette: Let Us Show You the World
There has never been a better time to be in the travel industry. See the world, connect with others, and experience the immersive benefits of one of the trendiest industries when you join the Collette team! As the longest-running tour operator in North America, our family-owned business leads the industry in innovation and expertise. Collette’s passionate team works hard to fulfill travel dreams and is always looking for talent that will help to shape the company’s future. Being part of the Collette team means having a willingness to grow, a desire to learn and ask questions, and a zest for seeing the world. From giving back to local communities to creating incredible experiences for a world of travelers and being part of a value-oriented team that cares for one another – Collette is all about the people. So, what are you waiting for? Your journey starts here.
The Marketing Campaign Analyst role is responsible for analyzing and supporting in the execution of direct mail and email campaigns to drive increased retention and new business for B2C, B2B and Group channels. The individual will be responsible for pulling audience lists, assist in defining target segments and collaborating with various units of the marketing department to achieve high performance of marketing campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Analyst is expected to have proficiency in digital platforms and database management.
- Responsible for using internal CRM data and external data sources to identify and select appropriate audiences for all marketing communications.
- Liaison between digital and creative teams to identify target audience for each channel and market in order to grow email list and optimize KPIs.
- Manage email and mailing databases and maintain record of opt-ins and opt-outs.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Assist with list uploads to internal database and identify any CRM discrepancies that would impact targeted marketing communications.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Stay up to date on latest developments in email marketing technology, policies, and best practices.
- Analyze historical performance and recommend targeting and segmentation for cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders, as well as inside and outside Sales teams to understand short and long term business objectives to support future list selections that drive these initiatives.
- Create and manage monthly database reporting to understand trends for planning and alert teams when discrepancies arise.
- Collaborate with international offices on best campaign management tactics and assist with executing marketing campaigns as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or any combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with CRM systems-strong excel skills required, and SQL skills a plus.
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and database management skills preferred.
- Familiarity with Hubspot email marketing platform preferred.
- Passion for travel as a product, specifically guided travel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust to change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work autonomously with proficient time management skills
COLLETTE TRAVEL SERVICE INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?