Are you technically savvy and customer focused? If so, this is a great opportunity to learn COINS software while providing our clients with exceptional Customer Service. The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing all Service Requests made by assigned clients. This includes responding to all requests in a timely manner, providing level of effort estimates, and scheduling the service to be completed. The Client Relationship Manager will be the main point of contact for updates on Incidents, Problems, and Service Requests logged with COINS. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills with a passion for Customer Service
- Monitor and communicate information on the status of all active client request logged with COINS.
- Provide proactive reporting to clients on the items logged with COINS.
- Manage incoming client requests and manage the hand-off to the internal team best equipped to resolve each task.
- Nurture existing client accounts to preserve a strong relationship and high customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensures customer expectations are met and resolve customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Hold meetings with customer to update them on status of logged requests, recording actions and managing follow-up.
- Process routine annual renewal agreements with customers if requested by manager or account manager.
- Manage service requests, including coordinating the production of estimates, client communication and scheduling of work.
- Maintain accurate records of client activity and communication using COINS assigned tools.
- Collaborate with other departments and resolver groups to ensure that customer requests are progressing to resolution within the notified time-frames.
- The client must be able to rely on the Client Relationship Manager for correct information, whether it is finding the right answer or having it ready for them.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 1+ years professional experience in corporate client relationship management
Highly Desired Characteristics
- Aptitude for working with complex software applications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, a team player, strong collaborator.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and good time-management.
- Service oriented attitude
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus