Are you looking for a company committed to integrity, fairness, and fun? Are you in search of a corporate culture that fosters career development and values work-life balance? Would you like to be a part of a fantastic, growing Chicago team? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have a position you should apply for!
We are currently looking for a candidate with prior customer service experience who will enjoy the support, camaraderie and satisfaction that comes from working with a family-oriented, professional company. Applicants should have well-developed computer skills, show a strong proficiency in verbal and written communication, be organized and detail oriented. A strong preference will be shown to any applicants who might have paralegal experience or a history of working with corporate and secured transactions or researching public records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· You will be in direct contact with clients –processing orders, resolving any issues, request for assistance.
· Ability to respond promptly to client questions and concerns
· Helping clients to use Cogency's proprietary applications (training provided)
· Guiding clients through the process of working with state and local public offices
· Working with public offices and commercial agents on the client's behalf
· Reviewing legal documentation –attention to detail is a must.
· Multi-tasking effectively
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook software)
· Team player
· Great written and verbal communication
· Bachelor’s degree
· Prior Corporate knowledge and paralegal experience is preferred (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
· Light walking will be required for dropping off & picking up documents at state agencies
Together, we live our Core Values
Integrity: Doing the Right thing even when no one will know and walking the talk
Fairness: We have an open-door policy with access to all including the CEO at any time in a friendly & collaborative environment.
Fun: We believe in a fun work environment & have many team events that support the ‘fun’ culture
No Lay off policy: We believe loyalty must go first from management to staff and we are proud of this unique policy
...and to further support our staff, we offer:
· 35-hour work week
· Relaxed and Casual dress code for Summer months & Fridays
· Educational assistance program for all of our eligible staff members
· Continuous Learning is encouraged through our Quarterly New Hire Seminars & Knowledge Sharing sessions
· An Organization that gives back to Society – We offer Paid community service days to all our eligible staff members and NYC Headquarters participates in number of charity drives throughout the year
· A commitment to diversity & inclusion
· 401k up to 4% price match, Access to FSA, Pre-Tax Transit benefit
· 75% covered Medical Insurance & 50% covered Dental & Vision insurance