We are looking for a candidate with prior corporate and customer service knowledge to join our team and experience the support, camaraderie and satisfaction that comes from working with a family-oriented professional company. Applicants should be computer-knowledgeable, show a strong proficiency in verbal and written communication and be organized and detail-oriented.
Our NO LAYOFF policy, commitment to integrity, fairness and fun and strong financial performance make us an ideal alternative to the traditional “all business” organization. For consideration, please send us your resume and salary requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· You will be in direct contact with clients– processing orders, resolving any issues, request for assistance
· Ability to respond promptly to client questions and concerns
· Helping clients to use COGENCY GLOBAL’s proprietary applications (training provided)
· Guiding clients through the process of working with state and local public offices
· Working with public offices and commercial agents on the client's behalf
· Reviewing legal documentation –attention to detail is a must.
· Multi-tasking effectively
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook software)
· Team player
· Great written and verbal communication
· Bachelor’s degree
· Prior Corporate knowledge and paralegal experience is preferred (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
Together, we live our Core Values
Integrity: Doing the Right thing even when no one will know and walking the talk
Fairness: We have an open-door policy with access to all including the CEO at any time in a friendly & collaborative environment.
Fun: We believe in a fun work environment & have many team events that support the ‘fun’ culture
No Lay off policy: We believe loyalty must go first from management to staff and we are proud of this unique policy
...and to further support our staff, we offer:
· 35-hour work week
· Relaxed and Casual dress code for Summer months & Fridays
· Educational assistance program for all of our eligible staff members
· Continuous Learning is encouraged through our Quarterly New Hire Seminars & Knowledge Sharing sessions
· An Organization that gives back to Society – We offer Paid community service days to all our eligible staff members and NYC Headquarters participates in number of charity drives throughout the year
· A commitment to diversity & inclusion
· 401k up to 4% price match, Access to FSA, Pre-Tax Transit benefit
· 75% covered Medical Insurance & 50% covered Dental & Vision insurance