We are looking for a licensed architect with strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as outstanding communication skills. The right candidate will be a team player, but also be able to take initiative and ownership in projects and be able to work well without direct supervision. The person in this position will be responsible for project coordination, meeting submittal deadlines, attending meetings with construction partners. Depending on the project, this person may be the project leader, or may be creating construction documents.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING HERE?
- Create great designs for Cannabis and Non-Cannabis projects
- Manage the architectural process from concept to reality
- Advance relationships with key construction partners
- Contribute at a high level to maintain current business and determine strategies for future growth
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must have a BA in Architecture or BS in Architectural Engineering
- A Michigan licensed architect with at least four years of experience after licensure
- Experience in Medical and/or Cannabis preferred
- A designer with high design skills and the technical knowledge to translate design intent into accurate contract documents
- A project manager with proven communication skills to successfully lead and manage all aspects of a project from conception to close-out
- An individual who thrives in a fast pace and result drive environment
- A skilled CAD operator proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-Up