Job Summary: The Auxiliary Group is a fast-paced group of professionals providing resources to pharmaceutical grade, vertically integrated cannabis companies in their pursuit of rapid growth. We are looking for a creative coordinator to help launch product lines, lead online marketing initiatives, and ultimately keep our brands moving in an upward trajectory. There are a lot of opportunities to learn, grow and evolve into higher level positions as our company continues to expand. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and eager to jump into new projects. Candidates who are true creatives and want to utilize their skills in a fun, brand new industry will truly thrive here.
What You Will Be Doing – Brand Development
- Develop strong & engaging brands.
- Launch and coordinate brand standards for each product line across the team.
- Execute deliverables in a timely manner
- Create collateral, presentations, diagrams, charts, digital ads, social media graphics, trade show properties and other images for use in both digital and print mediums.
- Assist with a variety of marketing-related visual assets that are in line with our visual style guides.
- Demonstrate sophisticated knowledge of graphic design principles, including potential, as well as limitations, of online and offline media.
- Be an innovative thinker staying ahead of creative techniques, trends and tools to apply best practices for creative projects.
- Utilize your natural creativity to be an asset for team members to lean on.
Email/Web and Mobile Design
- Optimize existing designs in addition to new design creation, with the goal to continuously expand on a cohesive customer experience.
- Design and work with marketing to implement and edit websites.
- Produce digital graphics for web, email and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with other team members to help copywrite for some product descriptions, direct response letters, and more.]q
- Work with other marketing personnel to design and print production artwork for product packaging, MRA-compliant labels (will be educated on this), sales tools, exhibit signage, retail signage, marketing/sales collateral, and promotional items.
- Create concepts and mock-ups for review and critique.
- Keep up to date on the newest design trends, colors, and methods.
- Edit, crop, and retouch in Photoshop.
- Hold best practices for developing digital creative in the form of original photography/videography.
- Assist in photoshoots from a creative perspective and communicate with the team.
What you will bring
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired.
- Minimum 4 years experience designing for web and digital.
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Premiere)
- Competency in HTML, CSS, and Wordpress knowledge is a plus.
- Comfortable working in PowerPoint or Google Slides creating collaborative templates and presentations.
- Communication and organizational skills to maintain a consistently high brand standard.
- Experience in showing stakeholders what they can achieve with a specified project budget.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and “get it done” when required.
- An eye for our aesthetic and tone.
- Experience in copywriting at some level is preferred.
- Photo retouching/photography experience preferred.
- A general understanding of strategic marketing initiatives.
We offer a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative place to work & grow as well as vacation, medical, dental, 401K matching and other benefits. Our company culture fosters responsibility, relationships, and communication. We like to win, and we like to win as a team.