DC RESIDENTS PREFERRED!
SHORT TERM CONTRACT CALL CENTER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR - MBSYEP and PFL
This position manages Customer Service Center, including enrollment operations, quality assurance and call center operations. Responsible for managing and supervising customer Service Representatives. This position provides oversight of call center providing customer service assistance to those youth and young adults enrolling and receiving services through the Mayor Marion S. Barry Summer Youth Employment Program (MBSYEP). MBSYEP will begin on June 22, 2020 and conclude on July 31, 2020. Each year District of Columbia youth, ages 14 -24, have an opportunity to gain enriching and constructive summer work experiences through subsidized and unsubsidized placements in schools, the private sector, and government sectors. Due to COVID-19, MBSYEP has developed non-traditional programming for virtual work readiness training and work experiences to ensure that BSYEP will continue this year.
This position will also support individuals who are enrolling in and applying for Paid Family Leave (PFL). Will assist with eligibility, enrollment, and related assistance using the new District of PFL system. Will provide services through multiple channels of telephone, web chat and email, and written correspondence. The District will plan, develop, and administer a paid leave program for the District of Columbia under the provisions of the Universal Paid Leave Amendment Act of 2016. On July 1, 2020, the District will begin administering paid leave benefits.
Will be responsible for overseeing, supervising and managing 17-20 CSR's and providing quality assurance and coaching to these CSR's. Will be responsible for developing various call center reports and ensuring SLA's are met.
- Job Type: Short Term Contract -Full Time through 8/31/20 with option to extend to 11/14/20 based on business need.
- Reports to: Agency Manager
- Location: Washington, DC - Remote
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates workflow. Schedules and organizes personnel to accommodate anticipated workflow. Coordinates work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements and/or program deliverables.
- Holds overall responsibility for Customer Service Center and related functions including quality standards and SLA requirements.
- Responsible for performance of obligations to enroll, disenroll, and transfer enrollees in MCO plans
- Authority over staff, activities, and associated functions related to MBSYEP and PFL call center.
- Responsible for all quality assurance functions, including the development and maintenance of the QA plan, which ensures quality of training, coaching, quality of the Customer Service Center including the Call Center, monitoring, and information system/computer system quality.
- Responsible for telephone operations including staff, activities, and associated functions related to customer service.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements. May assist in the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs). May compile, analyze, and/or use performance date to identify best practices, opportunities for improvement in processes, performance gaps, and training needs.
- Responsible for day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Understands federal, state, and local regulations and statutes associated with the program and ensures processes and procedures adhere to associated requirements. Handles complex or escalated issues.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established metrics and/or monitoring standards. May provide training in a specialized function.
- Responsible for development, preparation and analysis of various analytical data reports for client to include: Total Calls Received, Total Calls Answered, Average Wait Time, Maximum Delay, % of Calls Answered, Abandon Rate, Average Call Duration, and Staffing Level.
- Regular, on-time and predictable attendance required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pass a background clearance
- Willing to complete telework survey
- A private room with a closed door to telework from.
- Active and Current Internet Service - 20mps
- Personal Computer and/or Laptop
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or four (4) years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of management experience
- Two years experience working in a call center.
Note: THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, OR QUALIFICATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE JOB. ULTIMATELY, THESE FACTORS ARE DETERMINED AT MANAGEMENT’S DISCRETION AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
At the heart of CODICE services are our technology competencies. Paired with our unparalleled process methods, these competencies deliver solutions and results that become an integral part of our clients success. CODICE's technical expertise can be leveraged for full system development, project management or staff augmentation. CODICE areas of expertise include:
SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT: Fully customized development from requirements to testing.
ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT: System implementations for content management, digital assets, web content and record keeping.
SYSTEM INTEGRATION: Expert integrations using open standards, APIs, and a comprehensive toolkit to seamlessly link applications.
DATA WAREHOUSING & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: Data collection and analysis from multiple sources into a single access point portal that provides tools for key business functions.