Business Development Representative
- Expired: August 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Development Representative
CodaMetrix is a well-capitalized, early-stage company focused on solving some of the more interesting yet challenging problems in clinical and healthcare administrative areas. The company was formed by the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization (MGPO) to commercialize and build upon internally developed, and highly utilized AI-driven solutions. CodaMetrix is led by proven entrepreneurs, technology, and healthcare veterans, whose vision is to create a highly desirable atmosphere for technical talent to flourish and develop innovative, significant, reliable, and broadly utilized solutions.
As an early-stage company, our team and responsibilities are constantly evolving. We therefore prioritize creative thinking, strategic problem solving and an enthusiasm for creating innovative, high-quality products for our customers. Together, we are motivated to achieve our mission of reducing the burden in healthcare administration. Candidates eager to develop and expand their skills, learn from highly technical team members and think differently will thrive at CodaMetrix.
The business development representative is a driven individual who will work closely with the sales and marketing team to generate leads and build our sales pipeline. Successful candidates are confident, ambitious and looking for mentorship for career development. They will understand how their role impacts achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, and work well as part of a team to achieve those objectives. They must be comfortable making dozens of emails and calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and ensuring a smooth transition to the appropriate sales executive. Quarterly bonuses are available for those who meet or exceed their quotas.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Use established criteria to qualify new prospects
- Research prospects using Zoominfo and like technologies.
- Learn the CodaMetrix story and vision and be able to effectively communicate our value proposition.
- Demo the CodaMetrix applications
- Discover customer pain points and suggest appropriate solutions
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Update accounts and opportunities in Salesforce with research and thorough documentation of prospect and client interactions
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met
- 3-5 years of inside sales & lead generation experience
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
- Strong conversationalist, great phone etiquette, and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Experienced with email campaigns and follow-up
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Full-Time Employee Benefits
Learn more about how we take care of our team.
- Insurance: We cover 80% of the cost of medical and dental insurance and offer vision insurance.
- Retirement: CMX offers a 401(k) plan that eligible employees can contribute to one month after their first day.
- Life: We offer employer-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexibility: We have an unlimited PTO policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate.
- Learning: All new hires complete our 7-week Fellowship program to learn about each of our departments.
- Development: We provide annual performance evaluations and outline a clear path for promotions.
- Engagement: We host recurring events like Meditation Mondays, CMX Connections and Socials.
- Recognition: We recognize quarterly You've Been Awesome winners and celebrate our team's service milestones.
All candidates will be required to complete a background check upon acceptance of a job offer.
BusinessView all jobs at CODAMETRIX