RN's - Relocate to TX - Sign On 30k
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Positions: Telemetry-Med Surg, ER, OR,, PACU, Pre-Op, Critical Care-ICU, Womens and Childrens Services, L&D, Cath Lab, Case Management and more.
Generous Sign-On Bonuses, Relocation Assistance, and Compensation Packages!
Location: This hospital system is located in Abilene; 2 1/2 hours west of Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
Day and Night Shifts available
Join a winning team that shares your passion for quality patient care. Offering security, stability and career growth at an award winning full service facility recognized with a Center of Excellence Designation and one of best places to work in healthcare industry nationwide in 2019.
Seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to fill day and night shift openings. Interested candidates should be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an ADN or BSN and have at least 1-2 years RECENT acute care experience.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provide professional nursing care for patients in assigned areas according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care plans for patients.
- Observe patient’s vital signs.
- Adhere to the Board of Registration in Nursing rules and regulations.
- Support the health care team.
- Perform all other nursing duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ADN or BSN)
- Current RN license
- Minimum 1-2 years of RECENT acute care experience in specialization
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Competitive salary, based on years of experience, Full Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, tuition reimbursement and more!
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Women Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.