Med/Surg RN-Will accept New Grad RN’s
Shift Details: Nights (7p-7a) W/ Rotating Weekends
Hospital is a 124-bed, acute care facility that provides complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care. They are Joint Commission accredited and their facility includes a 92-bed Nursing Center, with a five-star ranking from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. Community hospital believes in cultivating, fostering, and promoting their nurses careers. Because of this, many of their nursing leaders has been at this facility their entire careers.
The Med/Surg RN collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards. Revises and evaluates effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolves areas for improvement.
- 1:6 or 1:7 patient ratio, also may see some tele
- 28 beds
- Average daily census of 30 patients
- About 250 surgeries’ a month
- Mostly elderly patient population
- More medical than surgical
- Very few pediatrics
- They have a monitor tech in the ICU that does most of the monitor readings
- They have as many as 3 CNA’s on staff
- They have a unit secretary during the day
· Prefer 1 year of recent acute care hospital setting experience as an RN.
· BLS/ACLS Certified.
· Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of SC.
· Will be open to new grads.
Full benefits included!
Retention bonus: up to $10,000 paid out within 3 years. Lump sum on first check, another lump sum on the 1st year anniversary and the last lump sum on the 2nd year anniversary.
Loan Repayment: $3k a year for 4 years ($250 a month for 4 years)
Benefits: With the acquisition made the medical (through BlueCross Blue Shield of South Carolina), dental, vision, and retirement contribution benefits are the same as the employees of the state of South Carolina. Those benefits starts on the 1st day of the month following the first day with so there are no big gaps in coverage because most employers would have a candidate wait 90 days.
· Evenings- 3p-11p $1.25
· Nights- 11p-7a $3.00
· Weekends- $3.00