Location: Atlanta, GA
Competitive Salary - Full Compensation Package and Relocation Assistance Available!
- The Emergency Department RN will be responsible for managing the patient care of a varying group of patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Emergency Department.
- The Emergency Department RN uses critical thinking skills to provide care for patients of varying age and acuity including Trauma, MI, CVA, OB/GYN emergencies and other medical/surgical conditions.
- Performs triage using Emergency Severity Index (ESI) to determine acuity, and to implement an individual plan of care.
- Management of patients in the ED includes use of critical care skills including drip management, ventilator management, and other intensive monitoring skills.
- The ED RN must work in a collaborative fashion with EMS and Physicians to provide quality care in the continuum of patient care.
- In addition, effective communication skills are essential between the ED and receiving departments and floors to provide optimal patient care.
- 1 year minimum Emergency Department experience in an acute care setting required
- 3+ years Emergency Department Experience, preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period is required.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Active GA RN License, unencumbered
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)
- We are proud to be voted "Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" for more than 16 years.
Service Area Overview:
- Hospital offers state-of-the-art Emergency Services at each of its hospitals, providing emergency care to any medical, surgical or obstetrical patient.