The RN performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties to support the needs of the Urology Clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited school
- Current AZ RN license
- Recent health care experience in an acute hospital setting preferred
- Current CPR and IV certification required
- ACLS certification within one year of employment required
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers, patients/family, physicians, and other hospital personnel
- Must be able to perform effectively under physical and mental stress, maintaining concentration during that duration
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTERGlobe, AZ
HealthcareView All COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.