Nuc Med Tech
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Globe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under limited supervision, performs work of average difficulty in taking general nuclide images, administering isotopes and developing films. Performs work of average difficulty in taking general diagnostic radiographs, administering contrast media and developing x-ray films. Must be able to operate a variety of equipment in various locations throughout the hospital. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist adheres to the principles, philosophy and mission of Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center in all aspects of job performance.
- R.R.T. Registered and Arizona License MRTBE - required
- Associate of Arts Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology or related field -preferred
- BLS/CPR Certification required
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in independently performing approved modalities.
- Knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, radiation physics, and imaging equipment.
- Have good interpersonal relationship skills and communication skills.
- Has knowledge of quality assurance process.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
HealthcareView all jobs at COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER