COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Globe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Under the general supervision of the Director of Imaging, or assigned supervisor, performs a variety or routine diagnostic MRI and radiologic procedures. The MRI Technologist adheres to the principles, philosophy and mission of Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center in all aspects of job performance.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- Registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and current license from the State of Arizona.
- BLS/CPR Certification required.
- MRI Experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to perform considerable standing and walking, with occasional lifting.
- High level of flexibility and tolerance to adjust to changes in workloads and assignments.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
HealthcareView all jobs at COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER