Coast Products is a 100 year old family-owned company that produces high quality LED lighting products, knives, and multi-tools for work, recreation, and everyday use. Coast is looking for a talented Sales Administrator to join our growing Team.
The Sales Administrator’s position at COAST Products is designed to be the primary support staff to Coast’s Sales Managers. In addition to working directly with the Sales Team, the Sales Coordinator position will be a direct contact between Coast’s headquarters and Coast’s Existing Business Accounts. The Sales Administrator will also work very closely with Coast’s Marketing, Accounting, Operations, and Order Entry departments in all facets of account support. Work Hours are M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Perform all administrative support functions associated with company Sales Manager’s needs, including but not limited to on-boarding new accounts, order processing, monitoring backorders, issuing RMAs, completing new item setups, generating reporting, etc.
- Ensure company Sales Managers are fully supported in their efforts to sell by creating PowerPoint presentations, pulling & shipping samples, assisting with forecasting both new item launches and replenishment sales, providing product availability timelines and inventory information, etc.
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication (operations, marketing, accounting, etc) regarding company Sales Managers initiatives, needs, etc to ensure all necessary information flows to the appropriate department(s) in a timely and effective fashion to foster completion of all sales projects. Assist with interdepartmental trouble shooting for assigned accounts.
- Review and ensure compliance with all customer requirements, ranging from logistical guidelines, EDI specifications, accounting practices, etc. Facilitate implementation of processes with appropriate department(s) in line with said requirements.
- Work directly with assigned accounts over the phone, in person and at trade shows to solicit new orders and for general customer service. Provide pricing, inventory information, and help troubleshoot order issues, etc.
- Maintain sales management reports including: sales activity, sales to quota, backorders, and bestsellers.
- SPS POS analysis for Top accounts (TBD), looking at trends and making recommendations to the Sales Managers to approach our buyers with (Sales Opportunities, new listings which are working in other areas of the country, but might now be in a specific region, etc).
- 4 year college degree required
- 2+ Years of related work experience preferred
- Preferably has an interest and working knowledge in the types of products we sell
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and work with different departments
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment
Pay: Salary DOE with benefits (health, dental, vision) offered after 90-days employment with a 100% match 401K after 1-year employment.
Hours: 8a – 5p
8033 NE Holman
Portland, OR 97218