Customer Service/ Inside Sales Expert
COAST GARAGE DOOR Seaside, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Please provide a full resume with job experience and references.
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Agent, is the primary provider of general customer service and support from an informational and problem resolution perspective. The Customer Service Agent additionally provides sales assistance to walk-in customers in the areas of parts, accessories, service orders, and new door and operator purchases.
The scope of activities the Customer Service agent may get involved with includes answering and routing incoming telephone calls, handling walk-in customers or prospects, phone requests for estimates or information, requests for service, conveying information between installers, service technicians, customers, and managers during the work day, computer data entry for various aspects of the business process, records filing, etc.
In addition, each Agent may have specific additional responsibilities within the general accounting process and, at times, may be required to fulfill these responsibilities for another Customer Service Agent on an as-needed basis (such as Accounts Receivable, Payroll, etc.)
Customer Service Agents are the primary contact with outside customers and are expected to maintain a neat and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have some basic knowledge of personal computers and associated software tools.
- Must have willingness and aptitude to learn custom field service software system
- Must be able to operate a busy multi-line telephone system.
- Must be able to receive directions and execute tasks accordingly.
- Must be able to pass a standard drug test.
- Must be able to read and write legibly and accurately.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic functions both with and without a calculator.
- Must be able to communicate with customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Must be able to communicate over a telephone – landline and cellular.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must have neat appearance.
- Ability to understand and take multiple directions at a time from superiors.
- Ability to constantly be learning more about our business with enthusiasm
- Ability to handle and schedule multiple tasks within a day with urgency and accuracy.
- Ability to handle and work regularly in high stress situations in a reasonable and effective manner
- Ability to work with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Ability to remember and follow through with regularly occurring tasks.
- Ability to treat customers and fellow employees with decency and respect and to control personal emotions in confrontational situations.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook and attitude.
COAST GARAGE DOORWhy Work Here?
We invest in our employees by providing regular training and education to help you become an expert in your field!
Family owned dealer on the beautiful Oregon/Washington Coast; Been in business for over 25 years and has a unique and diverse customer base, so every day is different, fast paced and fun.
835 Ave SSeaside, OR
BusinessView all jobs at COAST GARAGE DOOR