Sales Support Specialist
CO2Meter, Inc., a Florida based designer and manufacturer of gas detection and monitoring devices, is searching for a highly motivated and talented Administrative Sales Support Specialist to help expand its global business. CO2Meter, Inc. has continued to meet and exceed its lofty goals for growth and needs an organized, driven administrative sales support professional to continue our expansion.
This individual must enjoy a fast paced, high activity environment. They will be responsible for accurately managing the sales workflow, quotations, the documentation of orders, invoicing, payment processing, and customer data entry. The position will also be responsible for targeting and calling specific industries to set up appointments for sales calls and visits.
CO2Meter, Inc. is actively involved in a variety of categories including restaurants, hospitality, brewing, agriculture, safety, and scientific markets. An understanding of these markets as well as basic business/sales acumen are critical to the success of this role. To be successful this professional must: be self-motivated, have intellectual curiosity, demonstrate a polished, professional business demeanor and approach, be detail orientated, and be confident in their duties and position.
- Provide professional interactions with potential and current customers via outbound electronic communication and phone calls
- Research and generate lead data information to feed CRM and set up appointments
- Connect with key industry “gate keepers” to set up sales calls and visits for team
- Create quotations and invoices for customers generated by the sales team
- Proactively follow up on quotations and previous sales orders
- Expertly enter customer data; maintain established accounts
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Understand and be able to communicate specific products in our portfolio
- Adhere to all company policies
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 2 years of administrative sales experience
- Must have CRM software experience such as PipeDrive, SalesForce, ProsperWorks, Oracle or Zoho
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. QuickBooks a huge plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with outgoing calls
- Proactive “can do” attitude
- High energy work ethic that allows you to go above and beyond to achieve success
- Follow up skills and persistence a must
- Able to work independently, a self-starter
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Multilingual not required but is a plus – Spanish
· This position with CO2Meter, Inc. has a base salary of $35,000 per year plus commission opportunity
· Hands on training with experienced sales staff and management
· Access to product materials and support for upskilling and training
· Competitive medical package
· Paid vacation and holidays
CO2Meter, Inc. is a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free workplace. Employment is contingent on passing a drug screening prior to employment. Interest or applications without a current resume will be discarded.