Senior Account Manager
CO Communications Inc White Plains, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Overview: Responsible for strategy, planning, supervision, and implementation relating to various projects/clients and business development initiatives. Exceptional leadership capabilities, a strong work ethic, passion for media relations and Marketing communications and ability to achieve high client satisfaction and ensure account retention, growth and profitability. This position reports directly to the Director and/or COO & CEO.
· Lead and manage client relationships, serving as primary contact to articulate strategic/tactical direction.
· Develops and implements PR/Marketing strategy for client’s business. Work with client and team to create clearly defined strategy, objectives, scope of work, action plan and metrics to measure success.
· Assures accounts are setting, achieving and exceeding goals on an ongoing basis.
· Creates media plans, public relations/social media programs, and creative strategies.
· Helps to support and implement new strategies and procedures within account teams.
· Delivers measurable results to the client for their brands by utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, economics, competition, and the client to develop and execute value added strategies that grows our client’s business.
· Has a keen awareness of the scope of work, contract and budget. Maintains profitable accounts.
· PR services include the writing/editing of press releases, articles, fact sheets, blogs, speeches; pitch/place stories; develops media relationships; monitor media activities; coordinate press conferences and special events.
· Understand media relations and possess a solid network of media contacts and a proven track record of placing stories.
· Utilize integrated marketing tools (advertising, social media, direct mail, interactive, etc.) as appropriate.
Co-Communications has a robust client list with concentrations in real estate, economic development, nonprofit, education and hospitality and tourism.
Co-Communications is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
CO Communications Inc
The Co-Communications team takes great pride in the collaborative, results-driven culture that we have built in-house and with our clients. As a dynamic and growing marketing and public relations agency with offices in Westchester, Connecticut and New York City, we are looking for a new team member to embrace that culture and hit the ground running. We are an energetic team of professionals with varying backgrounds and we work together to produce the “wow.” Co-Communications has a robust client list with concentrations in real estate, economic development, nonprofit, education and hospitality and tourism. Co-Communications is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
4 West Red Oak LaneWhite Plains, NY