We are seeking a Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for creating content for numerous marketing platforms, and occasions. CNS has currently rebranded, and is ready to develop, launch, maintain a proactive, creative digital marketing campaign; to showcase our brand, services, capabilities, strategic-partnerships, accomplishments, case studies, culture, and community involvement.
- Create (& submit for approval) and publish daily, weekly, and monthly, content aligning with the CNS version for our branding and marketing.
- Proactively monitor and improve the CNS online reputation
- Pull data from social and site analytics tools to help create and present monthly reports outlining performance, as well as campaign wrap-up reports
- Develop & leverage strategic partnerships with firms that can assist the goals of the CNS digital marketing & social media plan.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to closely track our Digital Marketing & Social Media performance & industry visibility & support.
- Proactively track industry trends, technology advancement, and significant occurances within the Telecom & I.T. niches CNS supports.
- Tools you should have in your toolbox: Excel, LinkedIn, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and other native platform assets. Ideally would have experience in social management tools like Sprout Social, Spredfast, and Brandwatch.
- Serve as WebMaster for the CNS website (content & subcontractors to be approved by management)
- Nice to have: Experience using google analytics, working with social media influencers, and agency experience.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of new/additional products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Creative, out-of the box thinker, with previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Last but not least, someone who can bring some personality and wit to the client's presence on social, and inspire our friends to become fans, and fans to become advocates.
Job Type: Part-time (can lead to full-time & Marketing position)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Web-Master (or web content creation): 2- years (Required)
- Marketing experience: 2 - years (Required)
- Home-based (to begin)
- Corporate HQ in Washington, DC (within the first 6 month)
- Work location will be a hybrid of HQ & home-based
- To be negotiated base on experience-level