Warehouse Assistant - Deliveries
CNR Lighting Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The job of Delivery Driver was established to provide support to warehousing operations with specific responsibilities of transporting orders over designated routes, ensuring safe operation of vehicles, and loading and unloading orders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
* Help clean and maintain the warehouse in an orderly fashion
* Pull orders and stock shelves
* Assist Branch Operations Manager with inventory counting
* Assist walk-in customers as needed
· Deliver Northern VA, Maryland, and Washington DC metro based customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintain / improve overall customer satisfaction by demonstrating professionalism
· Operate company vehicle in a safe, courteous and cost-effective manner
· Maintain the delivery vehicle (e.g., checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) to ensure safe operation of the vehicle
· Report any maintenance requirements immediately to the Branch Operations Manager
· Load the delivery vehicle with orders in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner
· Maintains records (e.g., delivery log, etc.) to document activities and provide reliable resource information
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Valid Driver’s License & Evidence of Insurability
· Clean driving record
· Previous delivery experience
· Personable and friendly attitude
CNR LightingWhy Work Here?
Our company has been around for 150 years. We are like family and welcome others to join us.
Located in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic region, CNR Lighting is a 150-year-old specialty lighting distributor based out of Baltimore. We are focused on servicing a broad clientele interested in enhancing their new construction projects or existing facilities with quality lighting products that offer superior performance and cost-saving benefits at the most competitive prices.
22560 Glenn DriveSterling, VA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CNR Lighting