Customer Service - Career Change to Sales
CNO Financial Group Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Forget what you think you know about insurance sales - this is no boring desk job. If you are self-motivated, persistent, and can communicate confidently with a strong customer service mindset, you should consider joining our sales team. Our Insurance Sales Reps focus on providing the best customer service experience as they help their clients navigate through the insurance and retirement planning process. We offer award-winning training on insurance education and sales techniques that in combination with your customer service skill set will put you on the fast track to a successful sales career.
No previously sales experience necessary. Our representatives come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of whom did not have previous sales, or management experience. We are looking for entrepreneur minded people looking to get started immediately.
How Bankers Life Supports your career:
- You will participate in our award-winning training and mentorship programs. We offer programs for entry level representatives and those new to sales, for those looking to move into management, leadership programs that focus on emerging leaders and women’s leadership, as well as a path for those looking to obtain securities licenses.
- Access our proven client acquisition technologies, leads, and other tools to help you become successful.
- Our branch and team structure offer support and camaraderie throughout your career.
How Bankers Life compensates your work:
- Like many top earning positions, you generate your income - you are paid commission based on your hard work.
- Agents can earn bonuses of up to $60,000 each quarter on top of their earned commissions.
- Additional bonus programs for recent grads, new first-year agents, and military veterans.
Your Day to Day:
No two days are the same, but typical activities include:
- Marketing yourself: use company-sponsored leads, systems, and social media to identify and develop new avenues of business and sales opportunities.
- Devising solutions to help customers: Whether remote, in branch, or in their homes, you will be on the go scheduling and meeting with current and prospective customers to help them with their retirement needs and to protect their futures.
- Ongoing Learning: Opportunity to participate in company and branch training offerings to consistently grow and understand trends from field and industry research.
Put your customer service skills to work for you with a new career in sales, and positively impact the lives of others in your community! Apply now, our recruiters contact most qualified candidates within just a few days.
CNO Financial GroupWhy Work Here?
Achieve personal satisfaction and financial success while helping retirees protect their future as an Insurance Agent or as a Financial Rep
CNO Financial Group is middle-income America's valued financial security partner. We provide health and life insurance, as well as retirement solutions, to middle-income Americans through our family of insurance brands: Bankers Life, Colonial Penn, and Washington National. At CNO Financial, we're always looking forward—to the security and stability we create for our customers, and the growth we create within our company.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI