Retirement Planning Sales Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Bring your retirement plan experience to provide financial solutions directly to retirement plan sponsors as a dedicated sales individual. Our clients 401(k) Solutions Group Retirement Planning Sales Consultant focuses on selling their in-house service directly to small and mid-sized business owners. Apply today to join our clients privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm and growing program!
As a 401(k) Retirement Planning Sales Consultant, you will help thousands in traditionally under-served markets. You will report directly to the Director of 401(k) Solutions who will ensure corporate office resources are available - including marketing, operations, analytics and service support. Take advantage of training and development, growth opportunities, team building and more. Help thousands retire comfortably through 401(k), Profit Sharing, Cash and DB plans while increasing your personal earnings. Work remotely from your home office.
- Complete a high volume of telephone and in-person meeting activities with prospective clients
- Provide financial solutions to clients based on plan sponsor/employee goals and needs
- Educate prospects on our clients retirement platform
- Manage prospect pipeline
- 3+ years sales experience in qualified retirement plans space
- High activity orientation – on the phone and in person
- Quantifiable sales production history
- Experience with closing
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - our client is considered Great Place to Work Certified, and is a Top Workplace winner
CNI Consulting Inc.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at CNI Consulting Inc.