Quality Inspector $4,000 Signing Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $26 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Perform inspection (CQA – Certified Quality Audits) of finished products through visual inspections and field testing to ensure proper operation and identify defects for repair.
- Reports defects and quality related issues in Quality Network.
- Conduct root cause analysis activities to determine causal factors for part/process failures using methodologies such as the “4-M” protocol (man, method, material, machine)
- Perform vehicle audits and yard purge activities as required to establish “clean points” and identify vehicles that may be suspect for quality concerns
- Manage supplier-related part concerns, including but not limited to, scrap management, part sorting, and assisting, as required, from a problem investigation perspective, including processing all associated documentation
- Interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, schematics, material specifications and inspection procedures and work instructions
- Perform all QA-related functions as needed including: supporting Calibration, CQA auditing, Aged Inventory auditing, Receiving Inspection/Supplier Quality-related issues, PPAP part validation, and production line support
- Report inspection results to internal and external groups and contain quality issues to minimize disruption to production.
- Responsible for teamwork, accuracy, total quality, employee involvement and cost reductions.
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety and standard operating procedures and established practices and processes.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
Hours: 1st shift hours 5:00AM - 3:30PM Mon-Th & Overtime as needed
Competitive pay $26.32/Hr. +$4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
CNH Industrial America LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a global company that offers the family feel of a small business. We invest in our employees, offering endless growth opportunities.
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
AddressSaint Nazianz, WI