Customer Service Representative
CNC PROS LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION:
A Customer Service Representative, or Customer Help Representative, is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of their company. Their duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company products or services to best help customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Customer Service Representative’s duty is to support customers. This main responsibility covers lots of duties, such as:
* Providing introductory information to new customers.
* Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services.
* Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases.
* Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services.
* Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions.
* Escalating queries and concerns.
* Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service.
* Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions.
CNC PROS LLC
BusinessView all jobs at CNC PROS LLC