We are seeking a Financial Analyst. The candidate should have experience with financial reporting, knowledge of budgetary methods, practices, procedures, regulations, and other guides, in order to perform routine continuing assignments in the areas of budget presentation and execution. Should have Google Chat and Google Tools experience
It is preferable that the candidate have some expertise in federal reporting, and the leasing field, with respect to tracking leasing payments, reviewing lease documents, and familiarity with accounting standards for lease classification.
The candidate should have the ability to extract, review and analyze financial information, such as monthly obligation reports, expense reports, and rental forecasts, in order to prepare reports and analyses.
The candidate must have advanced computer skills with knowledge and exhibited understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access and Google Sites.
The candidate must have experience working with automated financial systems, including the ability to input data, reconcile information from multiple systems and perform quality control of the information to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Responsibilities will include:
- Federal reporting
- Inputting numerical data into the automated database, Pegasys.
- Auditing preparation and execution
- Reviewing data for accuracy and completeness.
- Utilizing a web-based online system for submitting all data / documents to be entered into the Financial Systems.
- Reviewing submitted documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Distributing incoming work to other specialists, as well as maintaining the logs for status, comments, etc.
- Utilizing available systems to assist in research, troubleshooting, and resolving issues and problems related to financial data entry.
- Assisting with analysis, reporting, automation, presentations, and other financial functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Degreed candidates will hold a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from a four year college or university, along with two or more years of related experience. Four years of experience can be substituted for degree
This project requires a security clearance which requires 4-6 weeks to complete. Candidate should be aware of the clearance process. Starting clearance and then "ghosting" the job will have adverse consequences as the client is the US Government.
Must be a US Citizen. Position includes benefits. CMW is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Contract