CMTS is currently seeking a Start-up Advisor to join our team!!!
Overview: Provide technical support to agency staff from Engineering and Construction, Maintenance, Operations, Safety and Public Affairs divisions or other agency resources as may be required.
· Provide background and experience with local, state and federal oversight agencies in Light Rail start up procedures
· Assist with the development and implementation of activation plan identifying all activities necessary to demonstrate readiness to enter revenue service
· Participate in the implementation of Start-up Plan, operator training, public safety awareness, legal and marketing material
· Review Operations implementation of hiring and transportation and maintenance training programs
· Oversee and review operations division start-up plan for validity of activities sequence and schedule integration
· Coordinate development and implementation of recovery strategies as needed
· Advise on integration of Project civil and systems elements
· Advise on agency rules, standards and emergency operating procedures
· Advise on pre-revenue operations and simulated service plans
· Advise on the coordination with all other start-up and construction activities
· Experience with effectively leading and managing a recent (within last 7 years) start-up effort of a major capital project
· Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with rail standard operating procedures and safety rules
· Experience with the transition from construction to testing and start-up and the beginning of revenue service
· Knowledge of relevant Federal Transit Administration current rules and practices
· Minimum four (4) years total credited experience required
Preferred Certifications / License(s):
· Professional engineering registration or equivalent knowledge and experience
· Professional Engineer, Architect or Landscape Architect or certification as CCM or PMP desired
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
Why Work Here?CMTS is a multifaceted company specializing in construction management and project management for public and private sectors. As a firm with prime capabilities and national reach, we offer our clients the following services: program management, owners representative, construction management, safety, project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering/architectural design review, value engineering, constructibility and construction document review, commissioning and inspection services. We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
Great organization with room for advancement!