Senior Project Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50 to $60 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Every day at CMTS, our people deliver infrastructure projects that make a difference in lives and communities. As a company with 35 years of experience, CMTS is poised for success. We value our employees and strive to create a culture that allows them to learn, grow, and thrive. We believe in promoting a work/life balance, focusing on health and wellness, and being active in our community through sound business practices and employee initiatives. Come join us in our growth!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Engineer located in Denver, CO
· College degree in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management industry
In order to become a candidate, you must possess these skills and abilities
· A minimum of 5-8 years of project experience in the commercial construction industry or similar field (in aviation, healthcare, and/or higher education)
· Experience in assisting on projects during Bidding and Construction Administration
· Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel. AutoCAD and/or Revit, InDesign BIM, and 3D Modeling software
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Familiar with providing a variety of the field’s concepts to construction field superintendent.
· Observes work in progress to ensure that procedures and materials used conform to specifications.
· Experience with AutoCAD and Navisworks project software
· EIT or AIA Architect preferred, but not necessary.
· SketchUP, Lumion, Enscape
· Perform field coordination work on projects, which includes reviewing
· Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems.
· Assist with QA inspections.
· Review codes, specifications, processes, and standards.
· Review QA inspector daily reports.
· Review and monitor Contractor permits.
· Assisting with coordination of permit closeout with Contractor and AHJ.
· Perform daily and/or weekly inspections of the BIM 360 Field Issues.
· Work with a contractor to ensure completion and conformance of BIM 360 Field Issues.
· Perform daily and/or weekly inspections of AOR/EOR conformance issues.
· Work with a contractor to ensure completion and conformance of AOR/EOR conformance issues.
· Monitor specification closeout deliverables (i.e. O&M, Submittals, Attic Stock)
· Direct subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages including scope of work, bidding process, and needed construction documents
· Maintain accurate work logs of construction activities, job information sheets, and project team rosters
· Oversee construction contract administration and submittal log processes to ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience
· Enforce quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
· Perform cash management, payroll, and billing tasks - prepare invoices, subcontracts, change orders, work orders, purchase orders, and punch lists
· Assemble the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
· Assists in outlining project plans weekly and setting project goals/deadlines with design team members for issuance of one owner-requesting change and or field changes.
· Provide ongoing assistance to staff regarding construction administration “Insights.”
· Prepares transmittals, sends approved shop drawings to General Contractor, and uploads approved shop drawings onto file sharing software.
· Logs Change Orders on clients’ standard C.A. electronic Project Tracking file.
· Receives related cost detail, logs on electronic Project Tracking file, and sends to appropriate internal personnel for review and approval.
· Receives RFI’s from the General Contractor for review and distribution to applicable design the discipline. Processes RFI responses to General Contractor and logs on electronic Project Tracking file.
· Coordinates the field visits of other disciplines and the timeliness of their site visits.
· Receives all project Applications for Payment. Reviews for accuracy and processes to appropriate internal personnel for review of the percentage of work complete and signature by the architect of record.
· Prepares transmittal and processes Applications for Payment to the Owner for remittance.
· Follows archive and project close-out procedures as established by the company at the completion of the construction administration phase.
- $50.00 - $60.00. Per Hour
A bonus may be granted to employees depending on individual performance, employee utilization, attendance, tenure, and furtherance of other non-financial corporate goals, bonus opportunities are available at management discretion.
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
CMTS LLCWhy Work Here?
Great organization with room for advancement!
CMTS is a multifaceted company specializing in construction management and project management for public and private sectors. As a firm with prime capabilities and national reach, we offer our clients the following services: program management, owners representative, construction management, safety, project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering/architectural design review, value engineering, constructibility and construction document review, commissioning and inspection services. We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
2735 Welton StreetDenver, CO