Properties Support Professional
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our people make a difference when it comes to Improving lives and communities one infrastructure project at a time. CMTS LLC., is currently seeking a highly motivated Properties Support Professional located in Philadelphia, PA. CMTS has been around for 35 years, and the longevity is what has allowed us to grow, come grow with us!
- $35.00 - $75.00/hr
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work within the existing structure of the Revenue/Properties organization at PHL to help drive decisions, actions, and information exchanges in property management and existing tenant relationships. This includes issue identification, management, and closure efforts.
- Support to the Revenue/Properties leadership in business development efforts, including supporting development of business agreements, leases, LOIs, and other tools/efforts developing and growing relationships.
- Support to the full Revenue/Properties team in efforts to promote revenue growth at the airport, including airline, concession, tenant, and Marketplace efforts as needed.
- Leasing and tenant relationships.
- Properties interfaces with other Airport Functions (i.e., operations, security, capital development, law, finance, etc.).
- Business development/relationship management.
- Support to the portfolio of efforts undertaken or participated in by Revenue/Properties.
- Coaching and Mentoring City Staff (as applicable).
- 5+ years of professional consulting or property management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the supervision of staff.
- Property management experience desired, but at a minimum candidate must be committed to quickly jump into the team and help drive the group’s performance.
- Possess strong communications, interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills with a demonstrated background in building and leading a diverse team.
- Desire to grow, learn new things, and contribute to team success.
- Possess an ability to see the big picture, with a demonstrated history of delivery and follow through on commitments.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a face-paced, matrixed environment, and handle pressure that comes with this environment.
- Strong focus on quality.
Bonus opportunities are available at management discretion, based on individual job performance, employee utilization, attendance, tenure, and furtherance of other non-financial corporate objectives.
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
CMTS LLCWhy Work Here?
Great organization with room for advancement!
CMTS is a multifaceted company specializing in construction management and project management for public and private sectors. As a firm with prime capabilities and national reach, we offer our clients the following services: program management, owners representative, construction management, safety, project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering/architectural design review, value engineering, constructibility and construction document review, commissioning and inspection services. We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
401 South 2nd Street | PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA