Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP) Inspector
- Posted: 16 days ago
- $33 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Every day at CMTS, our people deliver infrastructure projects that make a difference in lives and communities. As a company with 35 years of experience, CMTS is poised for success. We value our employees and strive to create a culture that allows them to learn, grow, and thrive. We believe in promoting a work/life balance, focusing on health and wellness, being active in our community through sound business practices and employee initiatives. Come join us in our growth!
We’re currently seeking a highly motivated MEP Inspector located in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Minimum high school diploma and five (5) years relevant work experience, or
- Preferable that candidates have studied HVAC technologies, exhaust, duct and fuel supply systems, general construction and project management, computers, and blueprint reading, or
- Candidates with two (2) years on-the-job training, with relevant studies in building codes and procedural steps.
In order to become a candidate, you must possess these skills and abilities
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in building construction to include tenant build-out and radiant floor heating system installation.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring contractor performance, ensuring quality material and workmanship are in accordance with plans and specifications
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in an aggressive and rapidly growing firm is a must.
$33 - $40 per hour
A bonus may be granted to employees depending on individual performance, employee utilization, attendance, tenure, and furtherance of other non-financial corporate goals, bonus opportunities are available at management discretion.
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
401 South 2nd Street | PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at CMTS LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?