Facilities Construction Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $77 to $85 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Every day at CMTS, our people deliver infrastructure projects that make a difference in lives and communities. As a company with 35 years of experience, CMTS is poised for success. We value our employees and strive to create a culture that allows them to learn, grow, and thrive. We believe in promoting a work/life balance, focusing on health and wellness, and being active in our community through sound business practices and employee initiatives. Come join us in our growth!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Facilities Construction Manager located in Denver, CO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field plus a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and training with 10 years of experience.
In order to become a candidate, you must possess these skills and abilities
- 10 years recent professional experience in the review and construction administration of design drawings, architectural plan elements and finishes as referenced in construction documents and specifications.
- Give attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Prepare written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develop and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Understand the history, strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties.
- Ability to organize and conduct group meetings including the ability to facilitate group involvement.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of design, construction, renovation, and rebuilding techniques; to construct facilities to the desired goal within budget.
- Organizing and directing the work effort of outside resources and accomplishing a goals on time and within budget.
- Conflict management skills.
- To establishes goals and work toward achievement
The Facilities Construction Manager works collaboratively with design professionals and builders to deliver facilities.
- Oversees the construction of new facilities and the remodeling of existing facilities to ensure compliance with governmental codes and specifications.
- Ensures all proper permits and bonds are secured, final approvals received, lien waivers obtained, and bonds closed out.
- Provides oversight and direction during the construction process from groundbreaking through the issue of a final occupancy permit.
- Ensures work is completed in accordance with construction plans and specifications, to the highest quality standards, and within budget via regular site visits and supervision of the builder.
- Identifies and communicates new ideas and cost-saving opportunities to construct or remodel facilities at lower costs.
- Assists in the review of engineering, building, and site design with selected Architects and Engineering firms.
- Advises on any changes or actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Informs management of recurring issues or when additional team training may be required.
- Works with government officials, utility companies, and suppliers to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Assists with site and building cost estimates to aid in the completion of the site evaluation packages.
- Verifies needs, costs, and appropriate backup for all proposed change orders and submits for approval.
- Provides review of builder’s payment applications and validates the collection of all lien waivers.
- Verifies completion of and approves corrective items from all commissioning reports as part of new or remodeled construction.
- Assists in training and developing team members to retain a motivated and professional workforce.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
$77 to 85.00 per hour
A bonus may be granted to employees depending on individual performance, employee utilization, attendance, tenure, and furtherance of other non-financial corporate goals, bonus opportunities are available at management discretion.
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
CMTS LLCWhy Work Here?
Great organization with room for advancement!
CMTS is a multifaceted company specializing in construction management and project management for public and private sectors. As a firm with prime capabilities and national reach, we offer our clients the following services: program management, owners representative, construction management, safety, project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering/architectural design review, value engineering, constructibility and construction document review, commissioning and inspection services. We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
2735 Welton StreetDenver, CO