- Posted: over a month ago
- $48 to $52 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Every day at CMTS, our people deliver infrastructure projects that make a difference in lives and communities. As a company with 35 years of experience, CMTS is poised for success. We value our employees and strive to create a culture that allows them to learn, grow, and thrive. We believe in promoting a work/life balance, focusing on health and wellness, and being active in our community through sound business practices and employee initiatives. Come join us in our growth!
We’re currently seeking a highly motivated Engineering Consultant located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Bachelor’s Degree (civil/mechanical/industrial engineering, construction management, physical science)
- Four (4) years of post-baccalaureate engineering consulting (civil preferred) or technical management consulting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Develop high-quality deliverables
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Near a major North American airport, periodic travel to Los Angeles will be required
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Fluent English is required
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (ME/MS) or Business (MBA)
- Experience with large ERP, EAM, PMIS, and/or technology system application integration projects
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, Energy & Resources, and/or Power & Utilities industry capital projects
- Relevant licenses or certifications (e.g., Professional Engineer, Construction Manager, Project Management Professional, etc.). Note that no design documents will be developed or require stamping
- Currently located within either the pacific time zone (PST) or mountain time zone (MST) [US/Mexico/Canada]
- Collaborate with the Enstoa team to quickly and effectively onboard SoCalGas
- Participate in all aspects of a consulting engagement including fieldwork, interviews, data collection, data analysis, status updates, deliverable development, and work paper documentation
- Review and assess client policies and procedures, processes, controls, organizational frameworks, roles and responsibilities, reports, technology tools, systems and templates, and design and recommend improvements based on leading industry practices
- Attend meetings and workshops amongst internal team members and clients both virtually and at client sites
- Manage meeting attendance logs, participate in discussions, and take meeting minutes
- Assist in the designing, drafting/developing, proofreading, and editing of professional correspondence and visually pleasing client-facing deliverables (in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- File engagement data/information to align with the project filing system
- Meet engagement expectations including being open to receiving informal performance feedback from the client
- Draft and support delivery of training courses/modules to client
- $48.00 - $52.00 / Per hour
A bonus may be granted to employees depending on individual performance, employee utilization, attendance, tenure, and furtherance of other non-financial corporate goals, bonus opportunities are available at management’s discretion.
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
5777 W. Century BoulevardLos Angeles, CA
EngineeringView all jobs at CMTS LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?