- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CMTS LLC., is currently seeking a Construction Administrator to join our team!!!
· Responsible for the documentation and data entry of P.O.’s as well as the auditing
· Create invoices and payment requisitions
· In charge of payroll and scheduling meeting invites for upper management
· Must be able to fax, file and organize all documents needed
· Responsible for orientation and onboarding of new employees
· Process, review and answer Request for Information and Submittals
· Be a liaison between construction managers/general contractors, project managers
· Must have experience working for a construction company
· 2+ years working as an Administrative Assistant
· Must be able to work proficiently on the computer especially within Excel
· Ability to use Procore
· Ability to take direction well and work on a team with a great attitude
· Strong effective verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
· High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree a plus
CMTS LLC offers 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance coverage for employees.
CMTS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
CMTS LLCWhy Work Here?
Great organization with room for advancement!
CMTS is a multifaceted company specializing in construction management and project management for public and private sectors. As a firm with prime capabilities and national reach, we offer our clients the following services: program management, owners representative, construction management, safety, project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering/architectural design review, value engineering, constructibility and construction document review, commissioning and inspection services. We also offer an amazing Benefits Package 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for employee, two weeks paid vacation, eight paid holidays per year including one floating holiday, 40 hours sick leave annually & 401k.
1735 Market StNew York, NY