Bilingual Administrative Assistant
CMT Services is recruiting for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant- (Fluent in Spanish encouraged to apply)
Disclaimer: By submitting your resume for this job posting, you authorize CMT Services, Inc. to forward your resume to all applicable internal and external managers, agencies, and recruitment personnel for review and consideration to hire.
CMT Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business supporting Federal, State, and Local government agencies. As a SBA-certified HUBZone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), we deliver quality, professional services to support the missions and strategic business goals of our clients. Leaning on our core values of Integrity & Commitment, CMT’s mission is to continue delivering the highest quality services to our customers by applying best practices from our team of Industry experts ensuring not only our customers success, but the establishment of CMT Services as their Reliable Partner of Choice.
Job Title: Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Temporary Position Must be Fully Vaccinated
Location: Largo, MD
Category: Administrative Management
The position will provide support as described below:
- Assist with updating internal and external communication policies
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, products, and brand
- Develop content or promotional ideas calendar for these sites
- Recommend new social media tools, sites, and apps as part of the social media
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis
- Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other community sites.
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Must have the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Must have proven social media skills
- Must have knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish, encouraged to apply)
- Proven admin or assistant experience
Must have the ability to successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
ANTICIPATED TEMPORARY PERFORMANCE TIME FRAME
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
ANTICIPATED STATE DATE
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
Any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & ANTI-DISCRIMINATION
CMT Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, family status, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL-FREE WORKPLACE
CMT Services, Inc. maintains a workplace free of drug and alcohol abuse. Any unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of drugs, and the abuse of drugs or alcohol is prohibited in the business’ workplace. Any violation of the Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including discharge/termination.
CMT Services IncUpper Marlboro, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.