- Over a month ago
CMT Services is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant
CMT Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business supporting Federal, State, and Local government agencies. As a SBA-certified HUBZone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), we deliver quality, professional services to support the missions and strategic business goals of our clients. Leaning on our core values of Integrity & Commitment, CMT’s mission is to continue delivering the highest quality services to our customers by applying best practices from our team of Industry experts ensuring not only our customers success, but the establishment of CMT Services as their Reliable Partner of Choice.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Largo, MD
Department Category: PGC Health Department
POSITION SUMMARY - The Administrative Assistant provides routines of advanced duties for other professionals as they work closely with Administrators and other employees to organize files, create correspondence and prepare reports or documents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support for scheduling and coordination of activities, Calendar management, telephone conferences and travel arrangements and vouchers and briefings, revie documents for grammar and formatting.
- Support the coordination and management of documents, directives, work plans, governance documentation, and strategic artifacts.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, via phone, e-mail and in person
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Ability to schedule with experience in Microsoft Office online calendar and cloud systems.
- Excellent computer software skills including, word, excel, power point share point and teams/Zoom.
- Excellent Organization skills and the ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of office procedures and protocol.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must be self-driven, proactive with positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- 3-5 years of progressive Executive Administrative Assistant experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am –6:00pm
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & ANTI-DISCRIMINATION
CMT Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, family status, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL-FREE WORKPLACE
CMT Services, Inc. maintains a workplace free of drug and alcohol abuse. Any unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of drugs, and the abuse of drugs or alcohol is prohibited in the business’ workplace. Any violation of the Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including discharge/termination.
CMT Services Inc
AddressUpper Marlboro, MD
BusinessView all jobs at CMT Services Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?