Administrative Aide III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CMT Services is recruiting for an Administrative Aide III. MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
CMT Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business supporting Federal, State, and Local government agencies. As a SBA-certified HUBZone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), we deliver quality, professional services to support the missions and strategic business goals of our clients. Leaning on our core values of Integrity & Commitment, CMT’s mission is to continue delivering the highest quality services to our customers by applying best practices from our team of Industry experts ensuring not only our customers success, but the establishment of CMT Services as their Reliable Partner of Choice.
Job Title: Administrative Aide III
Location: Annapolis, MD
Department Category: Administrative Support Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisory Responsibility: No Supervisory responsibilities
POSITION SUMMARY - The Administrative Aide III collects, reviews and analyzes data and prepares reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, or specialized software.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrative Aide III be responsible for:
- Provides advanced level administrative support for the office of Legislative Affairs
- Relieves team managers/supervisors of a variety of administrative duties and details
- Responds to inquiries from the public, department/agencies or other senior staff
- Arranges and scheduled appointments/meetings for a team managers/supervisor
- Drafts and prepares correspondence on behalf of the Legislative Affairs Director, Chief of Staff, and County Executives
- Proofreads and edits various letters, reports, legislative documents, etc.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- 2-3 or more years of functional experience
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Applicants shall be proficient in tying and requires 55 wpm typing speed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Associates degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Science and two years of advanced secretarial/administrative experience which involved working with the public, office management and operational details, and some supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Must have the use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of the telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle or feel objects and controls. Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment, such as, but not limited to a, personal computer, calculator, copier, and fax machine. No significant climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, and repetitive motions.
- 8 hours a day/40 hours a week
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
- Annapolis, MD
ANTICIPATED START DATE FOR ASSIGNMENT
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Sponsorship will not be a part of this contract
- Must successfully complete a successful background
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & ANTI-DISCRIMINATION
CMT Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, family status, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL-FREE WORKPLACE
CMT Services, Inc. maintains a workplace free of drug and alcohol abuse. Any unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of drugs, and the abuse of drugs or alcohol is prohibited in the business’ workplace. Any violation of the Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including discharge/termination.
CMT Services Inc
BusinessView all jobs at CMT Services Inc