CMS is in search for a permanent HVAC Technician in the Myrtle Beach area! When you join CMS Nextech you will be working for a world-class, all commercial, HVAC/R service provider. As a Technician you will be working on regional and national accounts to perform service repairs, equipment maintenance, and replacements for our customers on an as needed basis, 24/7.
Our Technicians are dispatched from their home & CMS Nextech provides them with a company vehicle!
- Provide the highest level of customer service, technical ability, and quality to our customers
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, cooling, and refrigeration units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, including cleaning and organizing, and washing vehicle a minimum of once per week
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Understand company policies
- Obtain customer signature on each visit on the IPad
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival including make, model, serial number, type of fuel, and pictures as necessary
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and be able to fully explain what the issue is and what is needed to correct
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
- Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business (new unit/ system, PM contracts, and additional services)
- 2+ years of previous experience in HVAC
- Previous experience working on refrigeration, walk in coolers/chillers, reach-in's is preferred
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Have a strong sense of urgency
Why Work Here?CMS/Nextech is a world-class commercial HVAC/R service provider. We have 16 operational locations and are operating and providing services in every state throughout the United States. We are always looking to hire technicians. Check out our company website for other job opportunities!
CMS/Nextech is privately owned and started over 20 years ago with one truck and has since become the largest nationwide HVAC/R contractor.