CMS/Nextech Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since our beginning in 1992, CMS/Nextech and its employees have been driven to provide customers the best service and solutions in the commercial HVACR industry. As we’ve grown, CMS Nextech has become the nation’s largest self-performing commercial contractors by leading the industry in technology and customer satisfaction. Come join our growing team!
Technicians are responsible for the company’s professional image and reputation, as well as providing the highest level of efficient customer service. Technicians are required to perform service repairs, equipment maintenance, and replacements for our customers on an as needed basis, 24/7. They are expected to follow all company guidelines, make quality repairs in a timely manner, take care of all company property, and always present themselves in a professional manner.
- Provide the highest level of customer service, technical ability, and quality to our customers
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, cooling, and refrigeration units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, including cleaning and organizing, and washing vehicle a minimum of once per week
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Understand company policies
- Obtain customer signature on each visit on the iPad
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival including make, model, serial number, type of fuel, and pictures as necessary
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and be able to fully explain what the issue is and what is needed to correct
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
- Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business (new unit/ system, PM contracts, and additional services)
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- 3+ years of HVAC field experience
- Valid driver's license
- EPA Certificate
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Knowledge with advance principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, or even holidays - if needed
- Company vehicle
- Dispatched from home
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- Ongoing training
CMS/NextechWhy Work Here?
CMS/Nextech is privately owned and started almost 30 years ago with one truck and has since become the largest nationwide HVAC/R contractor.
CMS/Nextech is a world-class commercial HVAC/R service provider. We have 16 operational locations and are operating and providing services in every state throughout the United States. We are always looking to hire technicians. Check out our company website for other job opportunities!