CMS Nextech Springfield, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For nearly 30 years, CMS Nextech and its employees have been driven to provide customers the best quality service and solutions in the commercial HVAC/R industry. CMS Nextech has grown to become the nation’s largest independent self-performing commercial HVAC/R service provider by leading the industry in technology and customer satisfaction.
As we continue to expand, our focus remains on providing a top-notch work experience for our employees. If you are a quality-oriented HVAC Tech who values integrity and hard work, then we want to talk to you! With our excellent review ratings on both Indeed and Glassdoor, CMS Nextech has become the place to be for HVAC Technicians. Come learn more about our amazing team!
Our HVAC Technicians continue to drive our profession, image, and reputation. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of value-added customer service. Our HVAC Technicians are committed to performing service repairs, equipment maintenance, and replacements for our customers as needed, 24/7. Hardworking and integrity driven, our technicians make quality repairs in a timely manner, maintain their equipment to the highest standards, and build trusting relationships with our clients.
Currently offering a $1,500.00 Sign On Bonus in this market
for experienced techs.
Pay Rates from $35-$45/hr based on experience.
- Company Vehicle
- Dispatched from home daily
- Tool Allowance
- Paid Training
- Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- 401k with Match
- Ongoing training
- Provide the highest level of technical ability, quality, value, and integrity to our customers
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, cooling, and refrigeration units for commercial customers.
- Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, equipment, and electronics
- Maintain stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Document details of services and parts provided to customers electronically through iPad applications
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and be able to explain need for and value of recommended solutions
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
- Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business (new unit/ system, PM contracts, and additional services)
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- 2+ years of HVAC Technician field experience
- 1+ years of Refrigeration experience highly preferred
- Valid driver's license
- EPA Certificate
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Knowledge with advance principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills for iPad and cell phone communication and documentation
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, or holidays - if needed
- Ability to pass criminal background check and federal drug screening