Mortgage Loan Originator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.
CMS Mortgage Solutions
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CMS Mortgage Solutions