The Buyer is responsible for negotiating with vendors for the purchase of materials, supplies, equipment and services used by the company.
1. Negotiates with vendors for goods and services, negotiating the best possible price, quality, on-time delivery, and service guarantee.
2. Continuously develops new supply sources to ensure best price, quality, on-time delivery and service possible.
3. Negotiates blanket purchase orders when appropriate and monitors cost during the time period.
4. Works closely with Receiving Department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
5. Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
6. Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with U.S. laws.
7. Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics.
8. Works closely with Supply Chain MGR to establish and track KPI’s for Supply Chain Activities
15. Actively engages and participates in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings, as necessary.
CMP - HR
Why Work Here?Our clients include fortune 500 companies specializing in Electrical and Industrial firms.
Awesome President, Great Culture, Super Benefits