IT Technician (Mobile)
- $19 to $30 Hourly
CMIT Solutions is a recognized leader in Managed IT Services for businesses. We work directly with a team of engineers to implement, manage and maintain the IT infrastructure of businesses throughout New Jersey. You will be relied upon to manage client networks, troubleshoot and resolve issues and complete projects (such as hardware and network installation) each and every day.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT technician. The duties of an IT technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentations
- 2-4 years assessing, designing and maintaining client networks
- A self-starter with proven computer and networking capabilities
- Strong knowledge of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches and troubleshooting these devices
- Strong knowledge of PC/server hardware, software and operating systems (Windows 10, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Hyper-V and VMWare) preferred
- Windows: 4 years (Required)
- Industry certifications a plus, but not a requirement for this position.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Salary: $19 - 30/hr. (Based on experience)
- Paid time off, company cell phone, mileage/meal reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road via personal vehicle (Northern to Central New Jersey)
CMIT SolutionsNorth Brunswick, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.