Director, Project Management
- Expired: January 17, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director, Project Management serves as project management lead within assigned department and across discipline. He/she Partners closely with Engagement Strategy lead and engages the department leadership to develop and implement appropriate processes and resources to ultimately improve department operations. Ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality work that powers internal and external satisfaction, meets business requirements and balances client and agency value-based economics. The incumbent functions a client-facing person responsible to brand groups and client media management teams supporting timeline management planning services in a manner that meets and exceeds client expectations. This individual manages client communications/updates when necessary and fosters a true team environment by keeping broader team and cross-functional colleagues well informed of issues, with experience and passion for process improvement, ideation, and implementation.
- 7-years, degree or equivalent in experience and education (with at least 2 years of supervisory experience)
- Priorities focused, effective communication, cross discipline focused
- Direct experience in professional healthcare markets or consumer market experience (preferably in healthcare), or other regulated categories
- Extensive understanding of marketing concepts
- Stays attuned to the cutting edge of technological advances, research, competitor activity, and other relevant information to better support leads in goals
- Experience and passion for process improvement. Forecasts future needs and devises plans to meet them. Strategically sound with regard overarching brand goals and communication objectives.
- Actively promotes and solicits support for a program or cause. Is appropriately assertive, challenging, opportunistic, and persistent in advocating what he/she deems is best practice and in the best interest of the client.
- Capable of developing, maintaining, and strengthening partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
Physical, Travel and Other Job Specific Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible hours including outside of normal business hours, as needed
- Ability to travel as needed to other company or partner offices for meetings and work responsibilities
- Ability to lift and carry objects, as needed to complete assigned responsibilities
- Ability to complete timesheets daily
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
CMI Media Group
TechnologyView all jobs at CMI Media Group
Get fresh Director of Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.