Director, Digital Marketing Analytics
- Expired: October 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Director, Digital Marketing Analytics, you will be pivotal in driving analytics insights and strategic thinking across CMI Media Group clients. You will lead a team of analysts (at various levels) responsible for using data and analytics techniques to deliver solutions tied to business and media performance for their respective clients. In this role, you will need both strategic and tactical skills with an eye and passion for numbers. You will be intellectually curious and passionate about using data to address client business questions and present findings in a business friendly digestible format. As a leader be very knowledgeable on digital media and bring these skills as you work cross-functionally to help unlock insights across audiences, paid media, and business trends.
- Oversee the strategic business alignment of measurement/analytics on behalf of clients
- Execute, manage, and deliver best-in-class measurement to inform media buying and planning that pushes innovation, improves efficiency, and meets KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to drive business impact
- Provide analytical leadership in cross-channel measurement and clearly explain complex ideas to various audiences
- Utilize data to drive media performance by informing media plans and optimization strategies
- Take lead on analytics focused initiatives and act as a subject matter experience for assigned clients
- Develop solid relationships with cross-functional CMI Media Group teams and client business partners
- Manage, mentor, and develop direct reports to grow them to the next level in their careers
- Help team members organize and plan the work (project management), prioritize based on needs, monitor productivity
- 5+ years' experience managing team(s), preferably in the marketing/media analytics space
- 7+ years of analytics experience. Either an MS in statistics/business analytics/similar or a BS with experience research/digital
- Experience with digital campaign measurement and optimization. Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong presenter with persuasive communication skills and ability to confidently discuss results with all levels
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects across internal teams
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus
- Experience working within agency a plus
CMI Media Group
BusinessView all jobs at CMI Media Group
Get fresh Director of Marketing Analytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.