Associate Director, Digital Marketing Analytics
- Posted: over a month ago
As the Associate Director, Digital Marketing Analytics you will bring forth a passion for uncovering and analyzing business impact, identifying trends, as well as developing strategies and easily digestible reports leveraging multiple data sources. You will be responsible for the strategic oversight and development of measurement, analysis & optimization recommendations of online and offline marketing campaigns for assigned accounts. The goal will be to create analyses that pulling through the ‘so what’ and ‘what’s next’ in an easily digestible manner. You will develop and grow new client deliverables, explore new technologies / methodologies and bring thought leadership both internally and externally. As a leader, you will mentor/supervise a team of analysts and in partnership, you will be responsible for their career development.
- Oversee the delivery of client deliverables and ensure that they are easily understood by clients
- Develop analyses and reports to effectively monitor performance trends that tie back to strategy, identifying opportunities for media and audience optimizations
- Mentor team on building and maintaining measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communications objectives and media strategies
- Identify opportunities to provide new services or analysis in partnership with other teams at CMI.
- Nice to have: Work with senior management on new product offerings, corporate POVs, business development
- 7+ years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience, with 3+ years supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
- Direct experience with digital and/or direct media performance analysis.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, including presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of: Tableau and other data visualization tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Microsoft Office
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Experience in agency environment a plus
CMI Media Group
BusinessView all jobs at CMI Media Group