Analyst, Social Intelligence
- Expired: November 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, innovative, and data-driven analyst to join our growing Social Intelligence team! The ideal candidate has experience managing and analyzing large, unstructured data sets to identify trends and insights that can help inform our clients' campaigns across all verticals, including but not limited to: Social, SEM, SEO, Programmatic, Media, Analytics and beyond. The candidate should also have experience monitoring, categorizing, and escalating social media mentions, response management on owned client channels, reporting, and crisis management. This person will work closely with the Social Leadership team members to assist in expanding and growing CMI's social listening and community management offerings and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist in the collection, analysis, and PowerPoint report development for recurring social listening reports across clients
- Build queries in CMI's social listening tool to collect and analyze the social data
- Work closely with the client-facing social teams to derive actionable insights based on client business goals and objectives
- Assist in the development of templates, best practices, and trainings for the organization and fellow team members
- Monitor client owned social channels to discover content that needs to be addressed, escalated, and reported per client community management and FDA guidelines
- Work alongside client's brand team creative and PR agencies to escalate concerning content and adjust messaging based on social analysis
- Identify new opportunities and evaluate new tools that create efficiencies and expansion in CMI's offerings
- Collaborate with CMI's decision sciences, analytics, media, search, and social teams to share insights and integrate where possible
- Ability to build code for automation of analyses a plus, but not required
- Maintain and grow as the subject matter expert, by staying current on social platforms
- Learn and assist with other social media tasks/skills as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in social listening, community management, market research, and/or data analytics within a digital marketing agency
- Proficient in the top social listening tools (for example, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Meltwater and beyond) experience researching new emerging tools a plus!
- Experience in a regulated industry - pharma or healthcare experience a plus/preferred
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates strong communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills
- Knowledge of social media, search, and/or traditional media marketing a plus
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it's what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than "all". We believe in "all for good."
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.
CMI Media Group
AddressNew York, NY
GovernmentView all jobs at CMI Media Group