CMI Management, Inc. is headquartered in Alexandria, VA and is a proven provider of efficient business, technology and facilities management solutions designed to help government and commercial clients reduce operational costs, operate at optimum performance and access the information needed for daily andlong-term productivity. CMI has been in business for over 30 years and is well established in the federal contracting arena. Please visit www.cmimgmt.com to learn more about our company!
CMI Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced Property Manager for a 1 million sq. ft. commercial office building in downtown Boston, MA to ensure business continuity at all times. The On-Site Property Manager (PM) must be experienced in daily operations with regard to personnel and vendor service management, tenant relations, financial management and reporting with variance analysis, budget drafting and forecasting, facilities management and reporting, project/capital improvement oversight, procurement practices, compliance audits, administrative and technical support. The PM should be very experienced in multi-tenanted, commercial building management of a similar size as well as the CAM reconciliation process, tenant-billbacks, lease administration, and best in-class PM software platforms. Service contract management responsibilities shall include but are not limited to scope writing support and oversight and analyses of: Electrical systems services, mechanical systems services, plumbing, security operations, public parking and garage management, janitorial services, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, IT and life safety systems. This position will provide management supervision of labor, materials, supplies and equipment for all support functions and maintain a day-to-day inspection of work performed in accordance with CMI’s Quality Control Plan ensuring contract compliance. The PM will need to have experience planning, scheduling, coordinating and control effective performance of the above related functions. The PM will communicate with all stakeholders in a timely and professional manner. Experience with building management transitions preferred. Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred but not required. Must be willing to perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Property Manager Minimum Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Four-year college degree specializing in property management, facilities management, construction management or related areas, or, the degree can be substituted with 10 years of commercial property management experience, with 5 years being in assets greater than 600,000 Sq. ft.
· 7-10 years in the property management industry with commercial buildings greater than 600,000 Sq. ft.
· Experience with leasing/pre-leasing, marketing, rent collection, bill paying, property maintenance oversight, budgeting and monthly financial reporting
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings, plans and specifications
· Excellent communication - demonstrates the ability to articulate technical information to a general audience
· Proven organizational skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Ability to conduct regular tours of facility
· Ability to be on call duty 24/7 and respond timely by phone and on site as required
· Strong leadership skills
· Experience managing State or Federal contracts a plus
· 5-10 years of capital project management experience preferred
· FMA or RPA or CPM preferred
· Valid Driver’s License and be insurable under our automobile and General Liability policies
Candidates must be able to successfully pass background check and drug screening.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability The following is a link to the “EEO is the Law Poster”. The purpose of this link is to ensure that you are informed of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of this application process.http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfHOT JOBS