Medical Assistant Family Medicine / Urgent Care
CMG/First Call Urgent Care Columbia, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Full-Time Medical Assistant for our busy Urgent Care/ Primary Care Practice. We are located in the Laurel/ Maple Lawn area.
We are seeking for a highly a motivated Medical Assistant with experience in Primary Care or/ and Urgent Care. Candidates must be reliable and capable of performing various clinical and administrative duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. Our Medical Assistants work directly with healthcare practice staff to triage patients, collect test samples, perform waived lab testing, perform EKGs, PFTSs, maintain patient records, follow up with patients, prep exam rooms, order laboratory test, give injections/ immunizations, start IVs, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations. An ideal candidate will also have a strong administrative background (front desk, registration experience) well.
- Medical Assistant Certification, Associate degree in a Medical Assisting, Certified Nursing Assistant
- 2+ years of experience working for a Healthcare Practice, Primary Care, Urgent Care
- In-depth knowledge of Medical Terminology & Pharmacology
- High level of professionalism & teamwork skills
- Strong customer service skills & bed-side-manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Administrative, EMR & computer skills
- Bilingual (ideal)
CMG/First Call Urgent CareWhy Work Here?
Join our Premier team to provide exceptional health care to Howard County!
Centennial Medical Group has been providing health care in Howard County for over 25 years, with in house billing, collections and administrative work. With two locations, Elkridge and Maple Lawn, we make it easy for our patients to receive the care they deserve when they need it.
10981 Johns Hopkins RdColumbia, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at CMG/First Call Urgent Care