Junior Graphic Designer - Onsite in Baltimore, MD
CMG Financial Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
CMG Financial is seeking an innovative and creative Junior Graphic Designer to help bolster the already amazing collateral being designed by the internal team. This team comprises content writers, videographers, graphics designers, and developers, allowing us to push the limits of personalization, video, and motion graphics. We are looking for someone who works well in a collaborative environment and is capable of both revolutionary ideation and rapid execution.
As the Graphic Designer you will be expected to collaborate on conceiving and finalizing designs for marketing assets that engage our customers. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have impeccable design and creative skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bring innovative concepts and ideas to life and execute multichannel campaigns
- Design print and digital sales and marketing materials, including white papers, logos, slide presentations, digital banners, emails, illustrations, event collateral, product brochures, promotional flyers, catalogs, product packaging, and direct mail pieces
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion under tight deadlines and budget constraints
- Follow design guidance and instruction to ensure all work meets design standards and expectations
- Collaborate with and support the brand marketing and media teams on design and UI/UX ideas for execution on various media devices, including desktops, smartphones, and tablets
- Research the latest design trends and competitor approaches and ensure we are keeping our brand expression relevant for our audience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of relevant design experience and a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates problem-solving skills and attention to detail in a variety of media
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or related field
- Mastery of Adobe CC, with Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects skills
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various design disciplines––e.g., color theory, typography, contrast, balance, repetition, alignment
- Ability to handle multiple projects without sacrificing quality
- Passion for, and understanding of, digital marketing across varying platforms
- Driven, resourceful self-starter; ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Skills to collaborate with clients, various teams, and project manager, along with other professionals
CMG INTERNAL MARKETING AGENCY
Learn our culture. Our story. Our work.
CMG’s Marketing Team thrives on teamwork and collaboration. We are integral to the growth of business and making an impact through cutting-edge branding and design. We inspire each other to learn and grow and, most importantly, foster a culture that supports career development and success.
CMG Financial currently operates in most states, including District of Columbia, and holds federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational efficiency.
CMG FinancialWhy Work Here?
Join CMG Financial to work with a great team supporting our Retail, Wholesale, and Correspondent lending channels.
CMG Financial is a well-capitalized, privately held mortgage-banking firm founded in 1993. The company makes its products and services available to the market through three distinct origination channels including Correspondent Lending, Wholesale Lending, and Retail Lending. CMG Financial currently operates in most states, including District of Columbia, and holds federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational efficiency.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at CMG Financial